KC, MO cut Saturday Feb 28th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Workshop how much snow you getting so far? We have about 3-5 inches and it's supposed to be turning to sleet and freezing rain later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Workshop how much snow you getting so far? We have about 3-5 inches and it's supposed to be turning to sleet and freezing rain later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same over here. 4-5 inches then freezing rain. I hope everyone has a safe trip back c k home.

Snow slowed down about an hour ago, so I went out and shoveled the sidewalk and driveway. Now it's snowing heavier. Maybe I should have forgotten about the driveway.:laugh:

Special Thanks goes out to:

Coleman Equipment Inc.
112 NE 92 Hwy
Smithville, MO 64089
816-532-8288
For all the items they provided.

And

Orscheln Farm and Home
901 West 92 Hwy
Kearney, MO
816-628-2972
For the items they donated!

Hopefully we had some happy Sawyers...............

Oh, and Becca and I got one load delivered tonight. The lady we delivered to was almost in tears she was so grateful. She called us her "chainsaw angels". I just wanted to share with everybody that your hard work is appreciated GREATLY!

So....we made it home to Doug's and pulled Vic's truck out of the shed and thank the good lord this happened in the driveway.
ca342ce1033548b972e1040f5a130a8e.jpg

Thanks to everyone that organized this charity cut had a good time got to run a few saws. spent most of the day on one of the splitters. enjoyed meeting new people and visting a little with old friends. now to fix some chains had a couple that did not like the log stand at all.:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

+1

Yeah what he said. Got to run one of my rebuilt turds till my back muscles started barkin' and became a splitter assistant to boot.

Back