Kingston N.Y.GTG Decemberrr 5th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be able to swing by, about 2 hrs. for me. I could bring the WEAKEST CHAINSAW EVER, barely faster than a handsaw. I may have a 385xp also, which should be slightly faster. Hi Spike.

RSVPs apreciated asap

hey folks looks like the weather will hold for the gtg THIS weekend ,for the guys who havnt dropped me a prvt msg please do , i would like to get a close head count ,and you need better directions than kingston n.y. hope to hear from yall cheers jimmy :deadhorse:

I might be able to swing by, about 2 hrs. for me. I could bring the WEAKEST CHAINSAW EVER, barely faster than a handsaw. I may have a 385xp also, which should be slightly faster. Hi Spike.

Be good to have you there. It was just about 2 HRS and 10 MIN for me to get to the Eastern, PA event a couple weeks ago.

Weather forecast looks to be perfect GTG weather. Mostly Sunny and temps in the high 30's. Just right for playing with saws.

What are we looking at for a start time? Being real close, I'll get there early to give you a hand with setting up.

What are we looking at for a start time? Being real close, I'll get there early to give you a hand with setting up.

still waiting for a few rsvps from some folks that expressed some interest in this event . been telling most a 930/10ish start would be fine ,if its still chilly we could do coffee/donuts inside awhile ,thanks for the help spike ,talk to you later cheers jimmy

My older brother may be dipping out. His sciatica is acting up and he's in a tremendous amount of pain right now.

I'll still be going for sure though. My brother will know for certain this evening.

Keith was hurtin pretty bad last Sunday, so I can't blame him.

Glad that you are still coming though, since Sunday is your BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Yup that's right folks, not only a GTG, but Woodchucker81's birthday. :blob2: HAHA!!

I don't have any saw prep to do, so if I get a chance tomorrow, I'll make a batch of my world famous "Spike's Sneak Attack Chili".

Saw wise, since last week was just about all orange, this week I'm thinking Classic Jonsered. Maybe an old Mac or Homie for aural diversity.

Guys, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to bag out. I'm thinking that I'd better get the snowblower mounted to the tractor tomorrow, or I'll be wishing that I had. It's about a 3-4 hour job, (not a 3-point) and I gotta rejigger that garage around the whole affair. You fellas have a good time, I'm gonna try to put together something here in the spring. North and East of Scranton, not far from the big lake, good food, camping, etc.

See you next time.

Yeah I'll be 29. Got one year left before it's all down hill..... ;):D

I only got 2 good years as i'll be 28 on the 29th :angry:

As for the GTG i'm gonna see what happens tomorrow and see if I can get a few decent runners together. I would like to stop in for a few hours and meet some folks and BS. Maybe bring the camera

Back