Knocked out the back window of my F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Kentucky, the state requires insurance to pay for any broken safety glass, no deductable, and doesn't affect your rates. I had my front windshield replaced this past monday for nothing.

Ian

Heck when we broke the winder out of the Dodge we left it out for a month and drove it to town every other day so everybody could see it. Boys said it was easier to get the cans in the bed while driving too, worse part was that all the trash in the bed blew into the cab at 55MPH, LOL/

found one at a salvage yard 160 bucks. About 100 to get it installed. I guess that it could be worse, like :cheers:if my wife found out.

attachment.php

A friend got this headache rack for a couple bucks in a pile of odds-n-ends at a auction and rebuilt it with parts from the scrap pile. He took it off his truck when he sold it, just sat around and he was going to take it in when scrap metal prices where still up and he gave it to me for free I said I would take it for my truck after one too many pieces bounced off the rear window. And back at the Ford dealership I used to work at a customer brought his '07 Harley-Davidson F150 into the bodyshop to get his rear sliding window replaced when he puched out a drivers side hauling firewood. It wasn't fun having to vacuum out all the broken glass out of the interior.

New window installed. Came clean with my wife, it is my B-day so I figured that she would show a bit of compassion. 300 bones later, that is a lot of wood to make up for my dumb arse moment. Sitting around the fire pit have a Crown and a shot of Pepsi for a chaser, ok, maybe more than one!!:cheers:

Latest posts

Back