Lambert's Rolo-tronics Just Shipped!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z4lunch

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hey John,
Steve here...
I just sent out a hole bunch of those Rollotronics you where looking for... Hope you like em..

I shipped em out Canada standing dead post... you should see them next year,
i insured em for 500us
Steve

Steve,

I am trying to put my summer schedule together and I am wondering about your county fair race. I assume it is July 30 but I need to make sure. Also I believe Baraboo starts August 19th but let me know if I am wrong.

Bill

Hi Steve, thanks for the rollernoses, I really appreciate it. That should satiate my rollernose fetish for some time yet to come. Don't tell Jerod though, he's stihl trying to fook me out of the last one you sent me.
Anyway, here's your 090 I shipped ? Did you get it yet?
John
Stihl090.jpg

John,
I haven't received the OH Nine OH yet...
Bill July 30 is correct, for our County fair race
I will have to check with Scott M on the date for Baraboo

Bob is right for the Baraboo Badger Steam and Gas Engine show date. I was working on a race like Steve's for our county fair held in Baraboo, but it didn't work into the schedule this year. Maybe next year. But the old saw contest is still on.
Scott

Hey Scott
You stopping by for the spring swap up there? The wife talked me into takeing a load up to sell. Thinking of staying at a buddies house about 3 miles from the show. Might throw a bunch of saws on to sell too. Got a real nice 550 here for ya.
Later
Bob

Dont worry john, I dont need your bar.
Are you still going to get the other stuff and send the funds?
I have the wheels and gears ready to ship and you seem to be hiding.
Hunter

Steve,

When you get the flyers done for your race send me one. If you do not have my address from lst yer let me know. I will be in Baraboo in August. I plan on bring a few saws. I am not sure about the May swap meet. I missed your county fair race last year but I am going to try to make it this year, I just need to confirm the dates.

Bill

Bill,
Steve here...
The saw race is going to be July 30th, a Saturday evening.
Shoot me your address again,a nd I'll make sure you get a flyer.

John!!! The 0h 9 0h showed up today!!! Should I use it for a boat anchor... Ive got four of em already!!! lol

Latest posts

Back