Large

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The WoodButcher

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi All, Just thought I'd post a few pix of this weekends project. These red oak logs were unreal heavy.:blob2:

DSCF1257.jpg

DSCF1259.jpg

DSCF1256.jpg

DSCF1255.jpg

Big oak

Oh man,
You have to be proud of that one! Took a little thought just to get it on the carriage. How did that stick finally open up?

Great

Man hbbyloggr, that turned out to be some of the best looking oak I've cut yet I think. I have one more 10' log of it, think I'm going to quater saw that.

Hay WoodButcher I have been getting trouble loging back in to H&W LumberWorks web site. I lost my passwood and the tem one does not sem to let me change it or it new one is the same or something. Hey what to you think of the site I thank it a great place and plain on staying here from while. Added it to my favorites so we can keep up to date each day.:angel:

Hay WoodButcher I have been getting trouble loging back in to H&W LumberWorks web site. I lost my passwood and the tem one does not sem to let me change it or it new one is the same or something. Hey what to you think of the site I thank it a great place and plain on staying here from while. Added it to my favorites so we can keep up to date each day.:angel:
Hey JW I changed your password as requested. It is the same that u sent to me. try it now I used it and was able to log in under your name JW.

Latest posts

Back