Leaning Tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why do so many people in forums feel the need to give others a hard time? especially newbies who will obviously not know their way around the place straight away!

alright guys i appreciate all the help... oh wait. No im just kidding but basically isnt that what the forum is for? to help people who need it. I am not in over my head either i just went ahead and told the guy hes gonna need a crane if im gonna do it. Ill put up some pictures tomorrow and i mean i just dont understand why you all have to be so critical isnt the point of this whole thing to help people. Even if i am new ish to tree work excuse me for not knowing all the tricks of the trade and not always planning out a job correctly at 19. Thanks for the help i did get. Ill show pics tomorrow and im not sure if hes gonna go for it or not since i included the crane price. Im gonna do a smaller tree for him pretty cheap because i feel bad for telling him the original price wrong. I think thats how you get people to trust you. But hey, learn from mistakes. ps: really looking forward to getting my tits ripped off every time i ask a question on here

You get people to trust you by honoring the price you gave the client originally. Not coming back and saying its going to cost more. Thats how you get a bad reputation. Also, cranking on a come-along till it breaks, is not a good idea.

Back