Leeha's GTG-9/27/15-East Falmouth, MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bob, you always have a way with words. lee is a good stand-up guy. the folks that showed are good people, and the one's i would and will care to do business with in the future. will say, it was worth every mile of the 500+ mile trip down there in the previous years.

in the words of the late great vince lombardi: individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work.

Thanks to Lee and Brandy for putting on such a good time for me a GTG beginner. Very impressive collection of big saws that I had only heard of before and now got to see multiples of.. first hand. Really enjoyed meeting the people at the gathering and a bit of technical **** chat that keeps me thirsty for more. Also got to try a different variety of others saws. Got to remember to sharpen the chains better on my saws before next year...LOL
Dave

Real sorry to have missed this - we were looking forward to it in a big way - and for not getting on here and letting you know, Lee.
Not that it means anything, however between kidney stones and engine swaps, Wifey and me we were in over our heads. Please accept my apology, Lee and Brandy.

I had to work my balls off on this day, dangit, or I'da made the trek from Lawnguyland, fershur.
Falmouth is one of my favorite places in the world. Lots of good memories.

I hope Cheeves was well enough to be there.

There is something vaguely "sawnographic" about that photo :).
A nice padded truckbed laden with loose orange and black rotary action wood-eaters. wood ... eaters. ;)
That word sawnographic just came to mind :crazy:.
I wonder, has it been used on AS here much before? :reading:
I reckon for sure it's been thought about in a "sawlacious" ways :confused:. Dang, there I go again.:surprised3::barbecue:

I had to work my balls off on this day, dangit, or I'da made the trek from Lawnguyland, fershur.
Falmouth is one of my favorite places in the world. Lots of good memories.

I hope Cheeves was well enough to be there.

There is something vaguely "sawnographic" about that photo :).
A nice padded truckbed laden with loose orange and black rotary action wood-eaters. wood ... eaters. ;)
That word sawnographic just came to mind :crazy:.
I wonder, has it been used on AS here much before? :reading:
I reckon for sure it's been thought about in a "sawlacious" ways :confused:. Dang, there I go again.:surprised3::barbecue:

Yes the saws were sitting on rubber backed carpet. But they were also covered up in bulk carpet like a blanket!

2015-09-26 21.58.32-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back