Let Congress Know how you stand!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms310

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I hope that first off i am ok with posting something like this here, and secondley that I have it in the correct catergory.
Anyway, This $700 Billion dollar "rescue" Bailout they are proposing is HUGE!
It will in many ways effect us and our kids, grandkids for along time. Please take time to contact your Congressman.

At the bottom of the thread you will find a link to send an email to your congress person.

Below is an excerpt from a letter i received from Ron Paul.

Although the present bailout package is almost certainly not the end of the political atrocities we'll witness in connection with the crisis, time is short. Congress may vote as soon as tomorrow. With a Rasmussen poll finding support for the bailout at an anemic seven percent, some members of Congress are afraid to vote for it. Call them! Let them hear from you! Tell them you will never vote for anyone who supports this atrocity.
The issue boils down to this: do we care about freedom? Do we care about responsibility and accountability? Do we care that our government and media have been bought and paid for? Do we care that average Americans are about to be looted in order to subsidize the fattest of cats on Wall Street and in government? Do we care?
When the chips are down, will we stand up and fight, even if it means standing up against every stripe of fashionable opinion in politics and the media?
Times like these have a way of telling us what kind of a people we are, and what kind of country we shall be.
In liberty,
Ron Paul

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Latest posts

Back