Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting the C5 from Ghitch75.
I have an 066 cylinder that has some alum deposits, It can easily be cleaned with acid. Free, and I'll pay shipping! I'll try to dig up some more stuff.
Merry Christmas
Jim

Chainsawwhisperer, I'm in need of the 066 cylinder. I have some experience with cleaning the alum off the cylinder so that's no bigger. Thanks

Jon

I know I have a low top lid and filter for a 365/372. The lid is kind of brown as Huskies get, but in good shape. I'll never use them.
Gotta do some digging. I've got a couple of short loops of .325 chain that are new in the box too. Details later. Okay, Oregon "S", with "91" on the tangs, one 49 link loop and one 52. Looks like one may have been used once, but got them from a hardware store going out of business.

PM sent.. Robert

So, I'm not looking for free here, but anyone got a line on a decent tach I could grab? New, used, whatever. I'm just tuning a couple cheapie HO saws for now. I wanna play, and maybe upgrade if I like it. I do know I want a tach though...

Thanks, and God bless...

I have a nice hommie XL-12 jug n slug.......I think the crank is with it also.

XL-12 clutch assy

A 028 AV woods boss top cover

028 crank case

028 tank/ handle (cracked where ya put your foot on it to start it)

Just pay shipping

Kris

I have a nice hommie XL-12 jug n slug.......I think the crank is with it also.

XL-12 clutch assy

A 028 AV woods boss top cover

028 crank case

028 tank/ handle (cracked where ya put your foot on it to start it)

Just pay shipping

Kris

Hey Honk,
Any takers on the XL-12 stuff?
CSW

Dear Santa,
While my son was out in the garage tonight he took a MS290 and 036 pistons off my bench and lost the pistons clips. If anyone has these laying around could you please send these to me I'll pay the shipping. Thank you

Dear Santa,
While my son was out in the garage tonight he took a MS290 and 036 pistons off my bench and lost the pistons clips. If anyone has these laying around could you please send these to me I'll pay the shipping. Thank you

You cool with used? If so PM me for the 290 clips.

Hey Honk,
Any takers on the XL-12 stuff?
CSW

What XL-12 stuff do you need?

I would like to thank whoever dug this thread up. You all are making my holidays even better by allowing me to share some of my "treasures" with others. Kinda like my wife giving clothes away.

What XL-12 stuff do you need?

I would like to thank whoever dug this thread up. You all are making my holidays even better by allowing me to share some of my "treasures" with others. Kinda like my wife giving clothes away.

I Know I need a complete clutch & drum, Also a chain cover (5/16) studs.
The P/C are not great, but I can make due with them.
The saw is actually an old SXL but most of the parts interchange.
Thanks
Jim

chainsawwhisperer got the C5.....

still have the mac550.....

sorry didn't back sooner Brad......been workin'...

Latest posts

Back