Let's talk about a 288

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you're ready to buy, send me a pm! I have a nice Lite that I've never made a cut with and a 390xb that I've also never cut with. Only need so many saws I don't use....

Um... we need to see pics of that 288:heart:. Any # of us (myself included) will help eleviate your 288 hoarding.:popcorn:

When you're ready to buy, send me a pm! I have a nice Lite that I've never made a cut with and a 390xb that I've also never cut with. Only need so many saws I don't use....

The 288 Vultures will be swarming any minute.... ya just dont make those kinda post unless you want solicitations to buy.:ices_rofl:

I'm interested and have cash for the 288 you mention..

Um... we need to see pics of that 288:heart:. Any # of us (myself included) will help eleviate your 288 hoarding.:popcorn:
The 288 Vultures will be swarming any minute.... ya just dont make those kinda post unless you want solicitations to buy.:ices_rofl:
Haha! I'm not sure I really want to sell it but I'd offer it to you knowing how much you like yours. I'll throw up some pics of it later.

The 288 sounds super cool at idle but then again, so does the 390xb. And sitting at idle is all either one of them does around here. :(

Alright so I'm pretty well set on rebuilding this gem and I want to build a ripper. Who and or where would you guys recommend sending this thing for a good porting job?

Back