Liability Insurance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Froggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know I've brought this up before, but if ya'll would forgive me. I'd like to ask again. Where did ya'll go to get your Liability Insurance. Also, what was the annual premium and the lowest amount of coverage you could get. From what someone told me you can get a 500,000 dollar policy for 500 a year. I'd like to know for sure. Please feel free to e-mail or PM me with this information. If you don't mind could ya'll give me the names of the Companies or indipendant agents you've got it through. Thanks, Billy;)

I am in Va and having a terrible time trying to find anyone to even take a policy. I do part time stump grinding mostly but all agents classify it under tree company and will not cover small time operator. Got a couple of quotes from the Hartford and BB&T all will cover 1 million liability for about 1200.00 a year. No workers comp or contents. I submitted application to a site someone gave me at tree trader and have not heard from them yet. good luck

Call all the insurance agents listed as selling business ins. in the yellow pages. Half won't return your call. Half of those who do call back won't be able to write a policy for you. The final 25% will be divided between people who can only write a million dollar policy and people who can start around $300,000. If you can find $500,000 for $500 per year quit looking and buy it-and send me the name of the company and agent so I can see if I can get that here!:)

Originally posted by Stumper
Call all the insurance agents listed as selling business ins. in the yellow pages. Half won't return your call. Half of those who do call back won't be able to write a policy for you. The final 25% will be divided between people who can only write a million dollar policy and people who can start around $300,000. If you can find $500,000 for $500 per year quit looking and buy it-and send me the name of the company and agent so I can see if I can get that here!:)

I agree send me thier name and number 500,000.00 cost around
2300.00 here

Back