Life in the Fast Lane

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Was sitting in my shop recliner, having a cocktail......Admiring the new hotsaw I was building, and on the radio came the Eagles, Life in the Fast Lane.......Could it be, is this ole man still liven the dream?......Slowly makes you loose your mind!......Hahahahahahahaha! After some proper testing, this new 310cc engine will see some action in the 2013 STS.

001-41.jpg

003-33.jpg

Last edited:
Was sitting in my shop recliner, having a cocktail......Admiring the new hotsaw I was building, and on the radio came the Eagles, Life in the Fast Lane.......Could it be, is this ole man still liven the dream?......Slowly makes you loose your mind!......Hahahahahahahaha! After some proper testing, this new 310cc engine will see some action in the 2013 STS.

001-41.jpg

003-33.jpg

That's a beaut, Clark!

MEH, My 029/039 will eat it for lunch!!!!!:hmm3grin2orange: looks like the balance is ALL screwed up with that pipe!:msp_ohmy: That is some serious nice work there!!! I hope to see a vid of it sometime!

001-41.jpg

003-33.jpg

Nice work it looks good.

I see I'm not the only one who uses an IV hanger for the Foredom. :D

What's the rear handle off of?

Yep!.....scrap yard IV hanger......rear handle is from Bailey's.....AM 090:msp_scared:.....only chainsaw part on the whole saw.:msp_biggrin:

Was sitting in my shop recliner, having a cocktail......Admiring the new hotsaw I was building,

Wait a dag nab minute. You have a recliner in your shop? :msp_thumbup: Only in California I guess. :laugh:

Man I thought I had it made with wireless internet and laptop with stools on rollers to set on in my shop. Just turn puter on it stays on till I need to go look for info. Guess that could be why it looks like I am on the net all afternoon to those pos's that pay attention to such things. :msp_lol:

Back