Life is Good Tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnha

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Both burners have been going full tilt for quite a few weeks. Woodshed still has 3+ cords of mostly Ash and Cherry so I should be good. Haven't posted in a good long while, had a rough stretch of undiagnosed Lyme Disease that kicked my but and ruined my knees for a couple years. Slowly healing.

Feel kind of sorry for the neighbors watching all the natural gas vapor pouring out of their chimneys while I lay in the hot tub smoking a cigar. Hope you all are as warm and toasty as I on this night.....

johnha it's right at the top in chainsaw forum.looks like it's gonna be at showrguys' place tenative. marysville pa.

ahhhh, you sent me into the 'stickies' first, I thought I was (more) losing my mind. I'll be riding the Honda up and down the Blue Ridge Parkway to TN over the last weekend in April and taking a couple days on either side, probably be tough to get any more time off work in April around that time.

Latest posts

Back