Lodge Pole Logs Red Lodge Montana

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thansen

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any interest or know anyone who might be interested in some lodge pole logs. They are decked in 25' lengths in Red Lodge Montana. Email me for pictures. There is probably 1-2 semi loads available.

it would help greatly if you tell us more about the logs. are they green or dry? , are they saw timber, or house logs? , what is the average tip diameter?
i could be interested, but with them being only 25' the uses are limited, and the trucking would be huge. if possible they should be cut at as long as possible up to 50'

I would say the average tip size is 8-10". I got the logs from a fuel reduction project and 25' were the longest I could handle in a timely and productive manner. I had a log home builder interested but he's strapped for cash apparently and I'm sick of fooling with him. If you drop me an email at [email protected] I can send some pics. For some reason I'm having a hard time getting them to upload on this site.

Latest posts

Back