Log splitters made in my building!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just found out that American CSR log splitters are manufactured in my facility here in Rochester! We rented out part of our building to a machine shop and today, I was helping their company network a parts vending machine. While there, I mentioned I was rebuilding my splitter and they told me to take a look in the log splitter room. There I saw splitters in various stages of manufacture, pallets of Honda engines, control valves and cylinders. Now it's just a matter of some good old horse trading! The reason I didn't know they did this is they walled off their part of the shop floor and I really had no reason to go to their area until today.

Millman

Testers

They had a nice 25HH sitting there that looked like it had been returned. Lots of dirt and scratches on it. I took pictures of them at various stages. I plan on incorporating some of their designs into my own. :clap:

Can't beat that! A very good splitter for you too cop design wise. Heck you might get a deal from them on components! Good Luck:cheers:

Back