logs where do you get them and how much ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently hooked up with a Tree Svc guy and WOW what a source of wood they are able to supply! Here is a pic with the recent load that was left for me. I'm sure if you find the right guy he will be happy to supply you with wood that way he won't have to get rid of it himself. The agreement I have is only hard stuff but I have to comprimise and take some BIG rounds as you can see. Hmm now I have to get a bigger saw.

Still a newbie so I'm trying to figure out how to size the pic any help is appreciated.

attachment.php

Bass......Thanks for the advice here is the second attempt at posting pics in the reply.

attachment.php

i paid $300 per truck load(6 or 7 cords) but there logging a mile away from me. im buying all there sellin cause i hate dealing with brush.

I got a local guy that makes firewood, and he's got a huge pile of logs. He said he'd deliver a full logging truck of logs to me of all hardwoods, any time I need it, for $300 per truckload.

Back