logsplitter chili !!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy2b

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well this is the weather for it.So I checked my inventory;brooks hot beans,onions,tomato juice,onion soup mix,pressure cooker, ALL THESE ITEMS I HAD EXCEPT THE GROUND BEEF:jawdrop: It was in a long hard log and froze harder than anything!! I thought a knife would"nt cut it,chainsaw to messy, I did not need the whole log of ground beef just a part of it:confused: Idea the logsplitter so took it to the shed fired the splitter up and put frozen ground beef in it to where I needed and presto, it worked like a charm,Went in the house and rinsed it off and in the pressure cooker it went. In 45 minutes I had my bowl of chili I think it was the best I ever made..:givebeer:

Bambi is the secret to a good pot of chili... that and sausage.

My wife said not to use sausage when she saw me adding it in... then tasted the chili. Realized I had been doing it all along.

Haven't bothered with the logsplitter, but I have cut frozen meat with the maul before.:hmm3grin2orange:

Back