Loneliness

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried running a window or floor fan just for a constant noise.
I worked in a paper mill for 43 years and half of that was the night shift.
When something was going on in the neighborhood causing noise, the fan really helped.
Turn this up 100% and there is no fan would work, only using a phone to record them too, its unreal.
Have you tried running a window or floor fan just for a constant noise.
I worked in a paper mill for 43 years and half of that was the night shift.
When something was going on in the neighborhood causing noise, the fan really helped.
It wouldn't work, need to be too loud, the dog has a voice like thunder, I can here it a mile away in the woods when I used to leave
the house to get peace, and am used to noise, worked in engineering works and quarries, no stranger to noise, these people are
pure evil, the Lord will deal with them, there wont be any am and buts with him, its sad because I don't want to see them harmed
but the rewards for what their doing will come.

My 2 yo Golden/something loves to have his evening walk. Tolerates my wife's rabbit on long trips, which is pretty amazing really.
We always had dogs when we were younger, strays mostly, there was one who stuck out,
he used to run out and pick the kittens up in his mouth and move them to safety when he
heard a strange car coming into the street, the kittens had him tortured, as soon as he put
his head down they were on his back pulling at him and scratching and biting, he kept the
head down the eyes closed and never let on they were there, good dog that.

Latest posts

Back