Looking at a Jonsered 2045 But need help on parts( Brake Handle)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finch

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
The top handle is broke off ( the brake engagement handle) I called the local dealer and they said NA. Where can I find one for 2045.If I can not find one I am going to sell it or throw it in the Iron pile ..

Thanks
Finch

Accoring to some info posted here on AS, the 2041/2045/2050 are built on the same platform. I don't know if the "brake engagement handle(s)" are the same, or if they have Husqvarna and/or Poulan equivalents, but something tells me they will.

Hopefully a knowledgeable AS member will post a reply. You might have to do some digging in the respective IPLs.

Try site sponsor chainsawr, their link is in the ad banner near the top of the page. If there is a Husky equivalent, try Bailey', another site sponsor. And there's always eBay.

I checked ebay,sponsors on here no luck.I know it only fits 2041,2045,2050..So if some could help locate a used one I would relly like that..

Thanks
Finch

Chainsawr World's largest inventory of Chainsaw Parts

if you do not see it listed call him or email I would all but bet he has one.

There are a few parts saws going through ebay right now, not sure how much you were looking to spend but that is a good option especially if you plan on running the thing.

there are a few Jonsered guys in my area, if you aren't in too much of a hurry I usually stop in there time to time trying to pick up a few saws that need work for parts etc. They have Johnny parts everywhere, i could ask when I stop by.

The part number is still good, 503 51 31-01

Bailey's has this listed as a HVP still available?? $14.95

Should also fit 41, 45, 49 Huskys and some Partners...

Last edited:
Ok I will give them a try.. I call my buddy that runs a husqvarna dealer ship and told me you had to buy the whole thing.. I will try chainsawr by e-mail..

Thanks
Finch

Latest posts

Back