Looking back at 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Norwood Lumbermate 2000. It's all manual but it works good. I've only had it about a year so I'm still making mods to make things easier. My Dad has done lots of sawing so I'm learning lots from him.

I use to be short on patience too but not so much anymore.

That's actually a pretty nice looking mill, Mike. Is yours on a trailer? Here's a shot of my old man's mill and us getting logs up out of the ravine over the summer. Made all the siding and trim for the cabin with the mill. We hired a contractor to pour the basement, frame the exterior walls, do the roof, and wrap it. Don't have any current shots but this summer we got all the windows and doors are in, siding and trim is on, stucco on basement walls. Really a sharp looking place now. Just needs the interior finished.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not really arborist work but it was done in 2010! lol

Great pics.

Mine is on a pallet so we can move it with a skidsteer. I'll put it on a trailer eventually though. Right now I can only saw 12ft logs but I have a 22ft extension I'm going to put on it.

Figured id get in on the picture game too, white oak we cut down this summer some time, we save a log a rare occasion no real connections just easier to cut it up and load it
IMAG0289.jpg

Most of the time mike, when we can get the dingo off the landscape crew we use it. not to often as the 'owner' works with/cares more about the landscapers not having to shovel mulch by hand.....

Back