Looking death in the face?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a nice Bandit 1200. It has a delicious low-to-mid motor with a ton of torque. It isn't particularly fast when compared to truly fast bikes...

if you are really worried about the spring, just tie it to something and then release it under a rag.
I thot that was you doing that Stihl clutch spring or whatever!

This is hilarious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

The bandit 1200 was a detuned 1100 gixer motor. I piped it and changed the retarded ign. I woke up a sleeping giant. I could hang with the rockets.

Looking death in the face!!!! We have a kx500 6 speed if you wanna look death in the face. He rode it till my nephew ran it into my polaris 800. Fd them both up.

I( did not know that Kawaski ever produced a six speed in any of the larger bikes. Riding MX and SX for thirty five years years it goes withe territory. Only got sad when a kid passed. A funeral every month just a routine it seemed. Thanks

Doing over 100 mph the green blurr on the sides on my 80’s vintage Husqvarna dirtbike down the straights I never got really hurt on the bike but that quad broke my ribs four times twice in one year. You either like speed or you don’t. I gave up my 1200 bandit because of speed

Quarter mile runs can get interesting pretty quick the only good thing is there is not time to be concerned or worried. Probably that is why many pull up to the lights. I still cherish the top eliminator trophies among the best. The trophies just collect dust, but the memories are priceless. Thanks

There’s a motorcycle shop in California who sells parts to mod the bandits. Quarter mile times beats the hayabusa.

It’s actually a pretty easy job to do, with a (wider) slotted screwdriver. First attempt, I tried for an hour to reassemble it.
Sat back, deep breaths, searched on the u-toob, and it became a 5 minute job. Same as refitting a Husky clutch cover that’s been sprung...easy Peezy.....
good luck

Latest posts

Back