Looking for a 22" D009 mount bar besides Oregon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErnieG

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone besides Oregon make a 22" D009 mount bar ?
I can't find any other companies besides them that offer this size .
I know it's an odd size but I think it'd be a good fit for my 60cc saw .

Ernie

Not exactly what you are looking for but iv got a 24” D009 .058 that id sell ya. It is used but not a lot. I always ran 24” on 60cc’s and 18” on my 50cc’s. I dont have any 60cc’s any more.

Just trying to help. Good luck sir
IMG_2997.jpegIMG_2998.jpeg

Sugi Hara do a 22 inch bar in large Husqvarna mount- not sure if they do a gauge other than 0.058 in it, but they certainly do that length, 76 drive link.
Carlton Speed Tip pro bars are another option.
Then there will also be cheaper Asian made bars like the E&S branded ones (not sure if you can get these in the States?)

I'm curious if the carlton speed tips are the quality of the old Windsor bars or are they the same soft crummy cheese steel like modern oregon.

I restored and re tipped a oregon bar recently and figured it probably was a good old 1 and nope 10 tanks in and its burred over and nasty

I'm curious if the carlton speed tips are the quality of the old Windsor bars or are they the same soft crummy cheese steel like modern oregon.

I restored and re tipped a oregon bar recently and figured it probably was a good old 1 and nope 10 tanks in and its burred over and nasty

Ones I have are made in Germany blanks- heavy clear coat on them- but once that wears off- excellent bars.

Back