Looking for a bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blsnelling
I bought three lightweight Sugi Hara bars this moning. The 20" and 28" were in stock. The 16" will be coming from CA. Like I mentioned, I saw a 20" last Saturday and was really impressed with the bar. It really makes a difference in the balance of the saw. I'm anxious to get them. I'm surprised these bars are so hard to find. No one else makes a reduced wight bar shorter than 28". They're also a LOT cheaper than the Oregon bars. The 20" was only $45 and the 28" was $71.50. Sugi Hara seems to have a good reputation fro what I've found.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I bought three lightweight Sugi Hara bars this moning. The 20" and 28" were in stock. The 16" will be coming from CA. Like I mentioned, I saw a 20" last Saturday and was really impressed with the bar. It really makes a difference in the balance of the saw. I'm anxious to get them. I'm surprised these bars are so hard to find. No one else makes a reduced wight bar shorter than 28". They're also a LOT cheaper than the Oregon bars. The 20" was only $45 and the 28" was $71.50. Sugi Hara seems to have a good reputation fro what I've found.

I think I want some of those, but probably no luck over here......:pumpkin2: