Looking for a plastic fuel tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radisoon

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone that might be able to manufacturer a plastic fuel tank for a chipper that I own. Am looking to going to a plastic because my steel on is damaged and leaks a little bit and do not like the steel ones. Please let me know thanks.

Does anyone know of someone that might be able to manufacturer a plastic fuel tank for a chipper that I own. Am looking to going to a plastic because my steel on is damaged and leaks a little bit and do not like the steel ones. Please let me know thanks.

If it has a fuel pump, just pick up a tank for a boat.

+1 on the boat tank in a pinch. I thought that my fuel talk might be junk, while I was talking it over with the parts guy at the local auto parts store his coworker offered a free boat gas tank. I bought the $6 adapter for the tank and had everything i needed. Found out that my tank is fine so I ended up not using the boat tank, I kept it and the adapter for a backup. Figure for 6 bucks it can't hurt to hold on to the thing in the shed for a few years.

Latest posts

Back