• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a Stihl 090 Full wrap handle bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edaigle

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a full wrap handle for my 090 (non a.v.), I would like N.O.S. with the rubber padding on it if possible.
Thanks,
Eric

I searched for a used one for about two years casually before I had to just order a brand new one through a dealer for $235. I was lucky that I did because now they're NLA unless you find a mom and pop shop that still has one sitting on the shelf.

I searched for a used one for about two years casually before I had to just order a brand new one through a dealer for $235. I was lucky that I did because now they're NLA unless you find a mom and pop shop that still has one sitting on the shelf.
Nice! indeed you are lucky... I checked with my Stihl Dealer here and Nope! it does not exist anymore... In Canada though. you guys in the US have so much more!!
Eric

But any scoop or advice would help...

As JJ and Phil said those handle bars are tough to get. Heck I try finding a 090G wrap bar........................

Ok, just did yet another Google search for the 090 full wrap and Baileys is coming up with part# 1106 790 3400 in stock!..... I doubt this.
Regardless, the handle you're looking for has seven bends, the earlier handles had six bends.
The handle on the left of this pic suits the 090G.
img004.jpg

Ok folks last handlebar leaving this garage for a 090 thats not on a saw it is far from perfect needs some new rubber and the mounting tab repaired

Attachments

• 1420390047483.jpg
    1420390047483.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1420390118703.jpg
    1420390118703.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 18
Hey buddy. Fire me a text if you are ever in town .... I'm looking a 090 full wrap exactly like the one you have pictured and haven't had much luck. Cheers

This thread does not give me confidence on finding a bar for my Contra!lol I may have to go the China route, as with the shroud and cylinder cover. Its just a shame when you have over 90% of saw OEM & it gets tainted by AM china parts (kinda feels like you are committing a sin)!

Back