Looking for a summer job in MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vortec-Z71

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been out of school for a few weeks and am having a hard time finding a local summer job. I figured this would be a great place to get some exposure. I live about 30 minutes south of Boston and am a student studying business at BC. I'm going to hold off doing an internship until next summer so I can make a few bucks. It's very difficult to get a paid internship until you're a junior. I'm open to pretty much anything but would like to do something in landscaping, tree care, or even in an office. I'm capable of using a variety of outdoor power equipment. I'm also eager to learn new things. I cut and split about 30 cords of firewood to make money last summer but I'm out of logs now. So if you need an extra hand for the summer, please PM me with details and we can talk. I can also be reached by email at [email protected]. Thanks, Chris

Last edited:
There's an employment forum here as well, look off the main site page for the link, or the "jump to" box at the bottom of the page.

Back