Looking for bottom of Stihl Blitz gas can like this one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7oaks

DRUGSTORE LOGGER
Reaction score
I have the top - gas can portion - of the Stihl Blitz gas can tool box combo and would love to find a bottom for it. Anyone got the white bottom that they can't find the top for and would be willing to part with it? Doesn't hurt to ask does it? LOL

Here is a link to the whole set that sold on eBay recently:

Vtg USMC Blitz Fuel Tank Stihl Chainsaw 1 1 2 Gallon Metal Gas Can Tool Box | eBay

Thanks for looking and for any leads.

I just found a mint 2 1/2 gal 1 piece can with the correct flexible spout. I don't understand how they are vented. Will someone explain?

I've seen those cans lots of times when out buying used saws and people never want to part with them. I may anti up my offers now that I see what they sell for. I sold one that was Partner stenciled about 6 years ago and I got nice money for it but nothing like that.

I just found a mint 2 1/2 gal 1 piece can with the correct flexible spout. I don't understand how they are vented. Will someone explain?

There is a small hole in the spout's hex close to the threads.

I've seen those cans lots of times when out buying used saws and people never want to part with them. I may anti up my offers now that I see what they sell for. I sold one that was Partner stenciled about 6 years ago and I got nice money for it but nothing like that.

I've not seen one anywhere other than on the bay. They seem to be not that uncommon? I'll just keep looking - was just hoping someone has a bottom that came from a broken pair or something. Thanks guys.

Back