looking for clues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyrebel

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i have a 2172 i bought roughly 6 or 7 months ago and boy i can tell you i dont love anything quit as much, had my share of saws before but nothing on par with this .

anyways since im very pleased with the saw even with the 30" bar burried in the big oak an maples i am not looking specifically for any mods. since there is no rehab except marrige for CAD i was down to the dealer just lookin i finally held a 372xp with a wrap handle an instantly i knew i needed this gad given gift, but when i asked the guys if it will cross over to my saw they knew next to nothing

where do i get a wrap handle for a decent deal? and in the first place will a husky handle swap out with a jonny one?

second of all, why in the world is it so dang hard to find air filters for it on computer???:angry: or is it my fault on not knowing that the big heavy duty filter kit for the 372 will mount directly to mine? and does anyone know if ones meant to fit a 2171 also for mine?

perhaps its me just looking to much but the 372xpw's with the 75cc jugger are these the x-torq or previous model

anythings that my fellow addicts can help with would be hugley appreciated, hell gots kinds meself i alls confused of

Latest posts

Back