• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for McCulloch PM850/SP81/PM800

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostone

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for one of the saws in the title. Not looking for a beauty queen but one in good running condition. Prefer full wrap.

That's way more Saw then im looking for lol, an 80cc McC is plenty. I'm going to give it a week or two and if I don't find one I think I will go for a ported Stihl 460/Dolmar 7900 or Echo CS-800.

If I go something other than McC I don't believe Echo offer's a full wrap and haven't checked to see if Dolmar/Makita does. Strange I can only find a full wrap in a 620 on Echo you would think they would offer it on their largest saw.

I have sold both a SP-81 and PM850 in the past 2 weeks. I think I only have PM700 and 7-10 models left but I will check.

That would be cool, Ya I wanted to let the original poster in the other post purchase first since he started the thread. I have a PM555 and a PM700 for restoring. I am just needing a 80cc class saw that I can use that I wont be restoring.

Another person let me know from that thread that they had a 850 and may be wanting to sell it but when it came time for me to get a amount on what he wanted for it he went silent, guess in the end he didn't want to sell the saw.

Back