Looking up old bar part numbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegaome

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

I was wanting to get some bars off ebay and in most cases the sellers list the part numbers but I'm having a hard time researching the different manufacture's sites to see if it will fit a particular saw.

I think some of them may be old numbers that have been superseded, others I just cant access their site like GB and Husqvarna.

How do some of you do it? Is there a master crossreference sheet out there? Just curious if there are some trade secrets someone may be willing to share. Have a good evening.

v/r

Mike

Howdy Ray Benson,

Thanks, every bit of information helps. Can you get to the Husqvarna website? I try and try and the little box keeps spinning and spinning. I still have much to learn. I tried matching up some bar numbers last night. Some I could find pretty easy and other I could not find. I figured they where outdated/superseded numbers. I will look some more and post one. I'm SOL on anything from husqvarna web site. Thanks again.

v/r

Mike

number ??????

check major companys like baileys or the bar manufactures web site.:popcorn:

Husky bars
----------------------------
1___2__3__4__5
HT--3--8--0--72

1 bar type
HLN laminated narrow srocket nose
HL Oregon laminated sprocket nose
FT Farm tough laminated 11 tooth nose 55 rancher
HT Oregon powermatch
HA Oregon Armor tip
2 mount
2= small mount
3= large mount
3 pitch
5 .325
8 3/8
4 .404
4 guage
0 .050
8 .058
3 .063
5 drive link count

Last edited:
Husky bars
----------------------------
1___2__3__4__5
HT--3--8--0--72

1 bar type
HLN laminated narrow srocket nose
HL Oregon laminated sprocket nose
FT Farm tough laminated 11 tooth nose 55 rancher
HT Oregon powermatch
HA Oregon Armor tip
2 mount
2= small mount
3= large mount
3 pitch
5 .325
8 3/8
4 .404
4 guage
0 .050
8 .058
3 .063
5 drive link count

Howdy gatkeper,

Looking at this info is it safe to assume that all Husky bars are either small or large mount? Will any Husky bars fit an echo cs-510 ( I believe the slot on the 510 is 8mm)? Thanks again.

v/r

Mike

Small mount Husky and the Echo CS-510 both have 8.2mm bar slots, b ut they are different mounts
Small Husky is the K095 Oregon mount while the CS-510 uses the K041 mount.
Comparing the 2 bars I would say its a no go.

Small mount Husky and the Echo CS-510 both have 8.2mm bar slots, b ut they are different mounts
Small Husky is the K095 Oregon mount while the CS-510 uses the K041 mount.
Comparing the 2 bars I would say its a no go.

Thank You Sir, I will just have to keep looking.

v/r

Mike

check major companys like baileys or the bar manufactures web site.:popcorn:

Howdy timberrat,

Baileys did send me some info on some new oregon bars that will fit and I may go that route but I was looking for a deal on ebay. My one echo 510 was converted sometime in the past from .325 to 3/8 and the oregon product selector only lists .325 bars, it won't let me select 3/8 as an option. The old bar has some life in her yet but I will need to get a new one in the future. I'm still learning and have a long way to go. Have a good one.

v/r

Mike

Back