Lost my Hero

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost my hero, the man that taught me how to be a man, how to take care of my family, how to do firewood, and the list goes on forever. That man and hero was my father. My Mother his wife for 62 yrs could sure use everyone's prayers and thoughts.
I know a few met my father at a GTG in Indiana and another in Michigan a few years ago.
Sorry about your dad, I know how hard that is, I miss mine every single day.

so sorry! i will be grateful to add your family in our prayers!

I will be praying for you and your family. I've been there before, I lost my dad in a farm accident five years ago. Sounds like he taught you to be a good man.

My condolences to you and your family during this tough time.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.. Your father may have passed in to a better place but you'll soon realize that he'll be with you during those trouble times or the little things that he did will now make you smile. I see my father everytime I walk through the woods, I hear him telling me how to cut that tree, how to split that round or stack that wood. I see the little things he did that I took for granted. For now.... Be strong and be there for mom..

Hello,
Sorry for your loss......mine passed in 1996 and he is surely missed....just keep thinking of all the good times and it will help.

Henry and Wanda

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope I can be the type of man whose son would write such beautiful words about his father. I'll bet your Dad is proud of you.

Lost my dad 2 years ago today. I feel ya buddy. Throwin one up for ya ;)

I'm sorry to hear that. I can only hope that my son feels as you do when my turn comes - there really isn't any greater achievement.

Lost my hero, the man that taught me how to be a man, how to take care of my family, how to do firewood, and the list goes on forever. That man and hero was my father. My Mother his wife for 62 yrs could sure use everyone's prayers and thoughts.
I know a few met my father at a GTG in Indiana and another in Michigan a few years ago.

God Bless you & your entire family during this season of transition...

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I think that every time I ever walk in the woods, start a saw or tractor, throw a baseball my thoughts will be of him.

Back