Lot of old homelites plus some others...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... this guy definitely has a trend going there with his pricing. Too bad it disn't include something additional like:

Homelite 750 - 36" bar, runs well. $75
Jonsereds 111S - Leak in fuel tank, but otherwise perfect $75
Dolmar 166 - Powerhead only. 185 lbs compression. good spark $75

Dan

Looks like he sold the Jonsereds 920 and the 750evl...He wanted $75 for them too...

hmmm... this guy definitely has a trend going there with his pricing. Too bad it disn't include something additional like:

Homelite 750 - 36" bar, runs well. $75
Jonsereds 111S - Leak in fuel tank, but otherwise perfect $75
Dolmar 166 - Powerhead only. 185 lbs compression. good spark $75

Dan

You forgot Mcculloch sp125c started twice, needs new pull rope. $100

Are you serious? DANG IT!!! I searched CL for Jonsered and that add came up. When I clicked on it though, nothing about Jonsered inside. It was YOU!!! :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Are you serious? DANG IT!!! I searched CL for Jonsered and that add came up. When I clicked on it though, nothing about Jonsered inside. It was YOU!!! :greenchainsaw:

In all honesty, I was there and got a few saws. I passed on the Jonsered. IMHO it was a real roach. Scored P&C, missing break handle and other issues. I don't think you missed on anything really. I did snag the Echo 750 but it was missing things also. If I didn't have a buddy that was an Echo dealer whom had all the parts either used or at his cost, it would not have been a good deal either.

There is a part time guy that works there that said he had a clean 3400 counter vibe...I think it is his and not the shop owners...I have his name somewhere...

There is a part time guy that works there that said he had a clean 3400 counter vibe...I think it is his and not the shop owners...I have his name somewhere...

It has something in the recoil that is broken unless he had it fixed since last time I was there. It is a clean saw. I have his name also.

Well if it's got spark and compression, bring it on over here an we'll kick its azz till it does!

Alas.... No spark.... Let me find a new coil and we'll hammer on it (and ourselves).

EDIT: AHAAA!!! Figured it out. Sharpened the chain and off she went, cuttin some wood. Nothin like a free saw with a $1.75 sparkplug, right?

Last edited:
Back