Lumbersmith bandsaw mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman0490

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone out there run the Lumbersmith Bandsaw Mill. The power head weighs so little you can pick it up by hand and put it in the back of a pickup. I was wondering what people's thoughts are on this being a first bandsaw mill purchase to make dimensional lumber. I currently mill with the Alaskan mill in southern Ct and northern MA, so I am interested in being able to have a bandsaw mill which can be moved easily as well. Thanks

Does anyone out there run the Lumbersmith Bandsaw Mill. The power head weighs so little you can pick it up by hand and put it in the back of a pickup. I was wondering what people's thoughts are on this being a first bandsaw mill purchase to make dimensional lumber. I currently mill with the Alaskan mill in southern Ct and northern MA, so I am interested in being able to have a bandsaw mill which can be moved easily as well. Thanks

qbilder, aka Eric, one of our members here on the site, uses a Lumbersmith in building pool cues. As a matter of fact he was Lumbersmith's "Smither Of the Month for January". He seems to be doing very well with a Lumbersmith, he has some very impressive pool cues. Here's his first post... http://www.arboristsite.com/milling-saw-mills/145021.htm

Ted

Latest posts

Back