Mac 1-72 / David Bradley

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawbid

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just got these two saws...My dad had to pick 'em up for me. I can't wait to actually touch them in about 6 weeks!!! The 1-72 came with the original owners manual! Anyone know the model of the Bradley? The mac runs real well, and the Bradley just needs some carb adjustments...supposedly!

Last edited:
Very nice Todd.

Not sure on the Bradley, but I have one waiting its turn for some attention. haha, I love to hear those ol gear drives draggin chips

My dad is gonna take better pics for me...will post as soon as I get them. These pics are from the sellers phone camera. Will have him get a detailed pic of the info plate on the Bradley. :clap:

Looks like we got ourselves a good old fashion witch hunt. hhheeee hhhaawww

I got some atkins 7/8 that would work great.

LoL...:clap:

attachment.php

I dont think they should be just shelf queens.

I may be mistaken, but I think the 1-72 is close to design and cc wise of the S44A I have, and its a great runner, and really drags the chips out

OP - Nice purchase! You gonna park the mac on the bench or use it?

Original thought was to put them on the site, but I can't get over how cool they look. I'll make a determindation after I give them a little test ride...:clap:

Original thought was to put them on the site, but I can't get over how cool they look. I'll make a determindation after I give them a little test ride...:clap:
For the right price, I know a place it could stay :)

But I really think you will be set on keeping them

Ok, heres the story on the Mac 1-72: In its day it was the Spokane Valley (WA state) Fire Departments entry saw...even came with a 1-71 owners manual and IPL...pretty cool. Ever since then, the SVFD mechanic has had both of them. Don't have a story about the David Bradly, it is a cool lookin beast though.

Latest posts

Back