• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MAC SP 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGM40ford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Is there any market for Mac SP125's?
Just wondering because I have way too much stuff and something has to go. So I have 7 of them, of the seven units one has a cart motor in it (might be second one with a cart motor), one that has never been run and then an additional CP125.
I was thinking of listing on ebay and just didn't know what would be a good starting price? I realize condition is everything. These all are from southern Oregon so they vary from well used to hardly used.
I'm pretty sure I have a brand new 101B crankshaft in the garage also.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks, TM

Pic's would be nice. If your looking to get a value, Ebay kinda sets the rule.
You could put them on ebay as an auction format and see what happens.
I myself as well as others are always looking for clean 125's and kart saws.
With this being that your a new member and your first post you need to
convince folks here that this isn't a scam of sorts. Posting good pic's of all
that you wish to sell would help greatly as with an idea as to what your
looking to get for each saw.

Lee

IMG_0843.JPG

Ok this is quick and dirty and I will pull them down and take a photo of each one this weekend. The three with chain brakes are in the best condition and I believe there is at least one or maybe two cart engines in there. One of those units is a CP125 but I got to get the ladder to see the name plate.The other 5, I just grabbed from a friend many years ago and stuck on the display without touching themIMG_0842.JPG IMG_0841.JPG .

A brand new member claiming he doesn't know if a SP125 has a market, but he has a pile of them, including kart motors? Sounds pretty sketchy. I bet he also could use some help getting a Nigerian princes fortune into the US.

Latest posts

Back