• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Madsens wrap for ms460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Sold this saw to dad and he doesn't want this handle. No rips and bent parts has some scratches but 100% functional. $50 plus shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 214
I saw that Madsen's had them for $50... Are they still available new? That's a dang good price for a nice new 3/4 wrap!

Sorry guys I snagged this a while ago. Last time I called madsens they made it sound like they may never get them again.

Alan at madsens told me all the 044/46 are gone and won't have anymore. The gentleman that made them is not doing it anymore. They did have some of the 66 wraps as of last wEek when I called.

Alan at madsens told me all the 044/46 are gone and won't have anymore. The gentleman that made them is not doing it anymore. They did have some of the 66 wraps as of last wEek when I called.
I got the very last new one for 440/460 that Madsen's had and they confirmed for me that the gentleman making these has serious health issues going on and he's out of the business. I also got the very last full-wrap one they had for 064/066/660.

I think the Madsens 3/4 wrap looks 1,000% better :)

Anyone have one to sell or trade? I know of a nice Minty OEM 3/4 wrap that would trade for a Madsens.

20140209_191041.jpg

I think the Madsens 3/4 wrap looks 1,000% better :)

Anyone have one to sell or trade? I know of a nice Minty OEM 3/4 wrap that would trade for a Madsens.

I still have the brand new one I just bought from Allen Madsen and it comes with the bragging right of being the very last one that Madsen's sold.

I got the very last new one for 440/460 that Madsen's had and they confirmed for me that the gentleman making these has serious health issues going on and he's out of the business. I also got the very last full-wrap one they had for 064/066/660.

Hey J. I'm building a 44/46 hybrid with a ported jug from a well known fella on here. Its getting a lw sugi from also another well known member. It would truley make a piece of angry art if I had your Madsens wrap.

What do you say?

Back