Makita 9010, Dolmar PS 9010 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johncinco

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am selling a Makita 9010. Same as the Dolmar PS 9010. This saw is not even broken in yet. I started it and cut a few logs to make sure it worked fine. I bought it from a log home company that used it to cut out 2 windows! This is in so close to like new condition you'll smell the muffler still cookin off when you run it. I has a 36" bar, almost new chain. Roller tip bar. What more do ya need to know?
How bout a price! Well the best price I could find on this is $863.00. I am gonna ask for $750.00 or the best offer and you pay the actual shipping to you. Weighs bout 23lbs with the bar and chain. If it doesnt sell to you guys I'll list it on scambay and we can see where it goes. I figure its better to buy off me here.
Why am I selling? Who cares! No, I just dont need a saw this big, wants and needs aside, I am still cleaning out stuff to simplify, gonna blow the cash on hot chicks and cold drinks, whatever.
Will consider partial trade for, 7900, chopping axe, throwing axe, kids dirt bike, zoom lens for Nikon AF 500, week in Cancun in your time share.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Model : PS9010
Designation : Chain Saw (Gasoline)
Engine Displacement (cc): 90 cc
Area of application : Heavy-timber saw for the hardest working professional use. High torque over a wide speed range.
Product advantages : State-of-the-art cylinder combustion chamber design for extra high torque; Microprocessor external electronic ignition; Chill cast cylinder; Chain brake; Anti-vibration design; Double air-filtration system; Automatic adjustable chain oiler.
Standard Equipment : Universal Wrench; Carb. Screwdriver; Torx Wrench.
Max Engine Speed (RPM): 13,500
Power Rating/BHP : 4.9kW/6.9
Fuel Tank Capacity (oz): 33.8
Oil Tank Capacity (oz): 12.5
Stand Guide Bar : Power Head Only.
Optional Guide Bar : 20", 24", 28", 32"
Chain Pitch/Gauge : 3/8"/.050"
Net Weight (dry without bar & chain) (lbs): 17.4
Shipping Weight (lbs): 21
:: Go to Manual: 995701822 (GB, F).pdf

:: Go to Spare parts: 995700074(2002-07).pdf

I think it's a bad time of year to sell stuff since everyone is now haveing to pay for Christmas

I agree, you should wait till next christmas, sell it then and have a few hundred extra bucks in your pocket then.

Telling It Like It Is

John

I could not help but LOL. Man o Man you sure told that thief off but GOOD.

(Read question and answer on John's Ebay click on more for complete Q & A)

JR

John, I love your way of telling that guy to leave you be. I was choking from laughing so hard.

Well done John, I think you made it very clear how you felt about that situation, now on to the poor helpless sheep :rolleyes:

Well glad I could give you guys a laugh at least. I sell stuff on there every once in awhile and no matter what I have for sale or what I say in the ad, I get some of those bastages asking if they can send me money and crap. Here you can check out the sled trailer I just sold, I got more emails and responses on what I told the guy than the actual auction.

Q: Hello seller my client saw your unit and hes interested in buying it.and he will like to know if the item is readily available and also my client has specifically given me a quote and placed an order for your particular brand of unit hence the need to get in touch with you on the negotiations,I'm based in UK and also travell as well. with chains of clients across the west African coast So i want to ask if you would accept a certified cashier check from my client as a mode of payment.If yes,please get back to me with the cost and forward ASAP your postal contact details, your telephone numbers and the name which you want the check to be addresssed to.I am counting on your support in concluding this transaction within the shortest possible time. moreover,about the shippment my shipping agent will handle that cos there will be a excess funds on the check which you will wire to my shipping agent thru western for transport of the unit ok.So i will in include $100 for the inconviniences. Answered on Jan-06-05
A: Oh Yes! I am very interested. I hear there is a huge market for snowmobile trailers in Uganda, maybe even in the Sahara this time of year. Tell ya what I'll do, you send me an extra $10,000 and I will send it back to you with 20% interest, just cause I am that nice of a guy. And if you are having trouble getting it out of the country because of the rebels, well hell I'll just front you the money in advance. Here, let me send you my checking, savings, and credit card numbes right now to make this once in a life time opportunity that much easier. Hey heres a thought, why don't you go out and get a frickin job, if you worked as hard at that as you do trying to take somebodies hard earned money, you would be wealthy already. A better idea would be for you to come pick it up at my house. I'll even lock the dog in the garage, cause I would enjoy dealing with you direct and in person.

Funny thing, The guy never came back. I could use a little entertainment round here bout now to blow off some winter doldrums. Now y'all go bid on my saw so I can afford to get out of here and go someplace warm with funny umbrella drinks.

Cheers,

Just for laughs and the lazy, heres the guy on the saw. I had to come back and add cause you can not see the guys name here, but it is Singh, thus the "golf club" .

Q: I AM USING THIS IN THE IMMEDIATE PURCHASE OF YOUR ITEM ON BEHALF OF MY CLIENT .I AM A PURCHASING AND SALES AGENT BASED IN THE UK AND TRAVEL AS WELL WITH CHAINS OF CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE.I WOULD WANT TO ASK IF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE BY YOU, 1) A CASHIER CHECK AS A MODE OF PAYMENT; 2) A POSTAL MONEY ORDER; IF YES,I WOULD WANT YOU TO GET TO ME WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO SUCH AS YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO MAIL CHECK TO,NAME YOU WANT CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.PLS I WANT THIS DONE WITHIN THE A LIMITED PERIOD AND AS FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE UNIT THAT WILL BE ARRANGED BY A SHIPPING AGENT OF MINE,MORESO THERE WILL BE SOME EXCESS FUND ON THE CHECK WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO WIRE TO THE SHIPPER THRU WESTERN UNION,AND IT IS THIS EXCESS FUND THAT THE SHIPPER IS GOING TO USED IN 1)ARRANGING FOR THE CUSTOM DUTIES; 2)ARRANGING FOR THE EXCISE DUTIES; 3)AND OTHER ARRANGEMENTS NEED TO BE MADE. Answered on Jan-28-05
A: Unless your swinging a golf club, I suggest you get the hell out of my auction and dont ask any more stupid ass questions of me. Don't you have some tsunami victim bodies you could be picking up and doing something productive other than screwing around trying to rip people off? Hey if you need money that bad I would be happy to offer you a job, unfortunately you would actually have to WORK for a living. I dont expect a piece of crap like you to understand any of the concept I am trying to explain to you, but I feel so much better when expressing my feelings about scum sucking dirt bags such as yourself. Now have a nice day and go make love to some sheep.

That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!!! JC - keep the posts coming from the eBay questions....thanks for the laughs!!

Now have a nice day and go make love to some sheep.
Hey, I'm a NZer and resemble that remark. Besides, what the heck did the sheep do wrong to deserve such a suggestion? Don't you know they are quite discerning and classy animals?

Back