Manitoba friends, recommend Stihl dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayh56757

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a Stihl dealer in southern Manitoba? I'm Just south of the border in Minnesota so anywhere from Winnipeg south would do.

I'm looking for a 661 arctic and wondering about prices.

Not familiar with going across the border, you can readily drive up there to buy an item like that? No tariff?
Is the exchange rate favorable? Taxes the same?
No options in Minn?

Not familiar with going across the border, you can readily drive up there to buy an item like that? No tariff?
Is the exchange rate favorable? Taxes the same?
No options in Minn?

Made in USA , no tariff or duty because of free trade and you guys get almost 30% off because of the exchange rate on the dollar .
We see lots of US buyers at vehicle auctions buying up most of the good used trucks and hauling them back across the border .

Made in USA , no tariff or duty because of free trade and you guys get almost 30% off because of the exchange rate on the dollar .
We see lots of US buyers at vehicle auctions buying up most of the good used trucks and hauling them back across the border .

I assume all MS661s are made in Germany, not in the USA - or has this changed lately?

Also, as far as I know, all "Arctic" versions are made in Germany, regardless of model?

Latest posts

Back