Maple Cookies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEKS

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Yesterday, my wife asked, if I could make her a small batch of Maple Cookies..
I told her, I always burn them..
Anyways they turned out good and she was happy..
I do like the smell of cookies..

Those are cool! Definitely make some nice end tables.

215850d1326032527-dsc02793-jpg

Sanded, stained and oiled some today, look great..
Taste Terrible..

Dont let the heat dry them out to fast indoors.

Lone Wolf,
Thanks, they are drying in shed (heated but not hot)..
Nothing fancy, just a few serving trays and name plaques, she doesn't ask for much..
And like branchbuzzer said, they can still be used for BTU's..

Man, I was laughin :hmm3grin2orange: at that link so I started looking at what that guy was selling OMG he is acually selling CHUNKS of birch! Birch twigs ( he called em logs) but I stopped laughing when I saw that he was not only listing scraps that I got laying around my splitter but he was SELLING em! people are buying a box of scrap wood to put next to the fireplace and even paying the shipping! its like 50 bux for a box of scrap wood and people are leaving feedback lol
Amazing! :bowdown:

Man, I was laughin :hmm3grin2orange: at that link so I started looking at what that guy was selling OMG he is acually selling CHUNKS of birch! Birch twigs ( he called em logs) but I stopped laughing when I saw that he was not only listing scraps that I got laying around my splitter but he was SELLING em! people are buying a box of scrap wood to put next to the fireplace and even paying the shipping! its like 50 bux for a box of scrap wood and people are leaving feedback lol

Now you know why there will be no pictures of my wood work..
(Like I said, first time I made cookies and did not burn them.. yet..)

You know what the sad part is? I found that in about 3 seconds...and, obviously someone IS willing to pay.

Well, it's only only money - I guess...

Not my original idea - variations been posted many times b4

Oh and I forgot to put my original point....lol

PEKS could easily sell those As-Is!
Very nice slices looks like some great color will come out in that grain.

those would make for a good clock base as well..wood burn the numbers in or engrave them..etc.. buy a clock kit for less than 10 bucks and sell a decorative clock or give for present..or keep for yourself..

those would make for a good clock base as well..wood burn the numbers in or engrave them..etc.. buy a clock kit for less than 10 bucks and sell a decorative clock or give for present..or keep for yourself..

Great Idea..
Thanks, I have a few dozen left to experiment with..
Cheers..

Latest posts

Back