Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep......the rods are in the wrong holes. :laugh:

You can see it good here.

echotwin009_zps4dec1780.jpg

After he snapped this pic he said "Son Of A #####!!!!!!" "Randy......You ain't gonna believe this ####". :D

"Just use some lube" I think was used in another thread... it'll work out:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Randy, what are you going to do to make up for the removal of material on each cylinder? The exhaust ports are now closer to each other. Did you remove some material from the middle of the muffler or are you going to modify the inlets to the mufflers? Just curious????? Videos by the weekend right??!!??

Randy, what are you going to do to make up for the removal of material on each cylinder? The exhaust ports are now closer to each other. Did you remove some material from the middle of the muffler or are you going to modify the inlets to the mufflers? Just curious????? Videos by the weekend right??!!??

It's just around .045 on each end Matt.......we just tweaked the muffler inlets while the muffler was apart to be sure it fit the saw properly. Easy Peasy. :)

Bernzomatic torch?

I used to have one of the old ones
that used those solidox sticks.
But that thing was expensive to use
on account of them.

Nice job with the brazing Randy! I weld for a living but I haven't brazed anyting to speak of since high school.

Bernzomatic torch?

I used to have one of the old ones
that used those solidox sticks.
But that thing was expensive to use
on account of them.

Yep jeweler's torch. I just use a small oxygen tank and regulator, along with mapp gas.

Nice job with the brazing Randy! I weld for a living but I haven't brazed anyting to speak of since high school.

The thin soft metal that most mufflers are made from brazes nicely.....

Ok.. this thread is back on track...

:popcorn:

:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back