Mastermind Worksaw Shirts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cope1024: One long sleeve XXL and a short sleeve XXL.<br />scallywag: Two long sleeve T's in gray, size Large.<br />pcrevelli: Two XL pocket tees.<br />bag-o-donuts: <font color="#000000">Two XXL</font><br />Moparmyway: One XXL long sleeve gray T-shirt.<br />Fishinfreak99: <font color="#000000">Three - 2x long sleeve no pocket. Two - 2x short sleeve no pocket.</font><br />showrguy: <font color="#000000">Four gray pocket tees, Large</font><br />hseII: Four, large gray, w/ pockets.<br />Rudedog: <font color="#000000">Three XXXL Gray T Shirts.</font><br />Ray Bell: One XXL long sleeved shirt with pocket.<br />Zero_sum: One gray T in large.<br />Stihl Livin: One xxl hoodie.<br />Pud: Two medium shirts, One large shirt and One medium hoodie.<br />hanniedog: Two XXL pocket tee-shirts. One gray and one blue.<br />Time's Standing Stihl: One XXL Long Sleeve in tall if possible.<br />Roll Tide: Two Large short sleeve shirts.<br />mcginkleschmidt: Two XL short sleeve gray.<br />CR500: Two purple T shirts XXL.<br />glock37: 2 XXL Pocket T Shirts in gray<br />KG441c: <font color="#000000">One XL short sleeve </font>
Big_6: 1) xl long sleeve -gray
1) xl short sleeve gray

Just send me a PM please........I'll add you to the list. :)

The last PM I sent on arborsite.com was in February 2013 that also coincidentally happened to be about T-shirts that I bought at the time from Randy. I tried to send a PM to Randy today but the only option I saw that was even close to a PM was "conversations". I wrote a "conversation" but I couldn't find an option to send it, in other words, no "clicky", no send button. I wrote a message and it is saved in queue but there is no way that I could find to deliver it. So, instead I sent an e-mail message to Randy's g-mail about the T-shirts I want to buy. Randy replied to my e-mail message with the request, "would you mind sending me a PM on AS though? I'm grouping all the shirt orders together in my PMs there."

Am I the only person that cannot find a way to send a PM on arborsite? Where is the "Send" button? I hate to hijack this thread with this request but can anyone enlighten me about how to send a PM? Thanks

Thanks scallywagfor your reply. For PMs or "conversations" options, I get a totally different screen from what you show. If I'm not mistaken, your reply seems the way to post a reply to a thread. I'm not trying to post to a thread but to send a private message or, the named changed nomenclature, a "conversation".

Below is the screen image I see for "conversations" and I cannot find the option to "send" a PM or "conversation."Capture.JPG

OK, I finally figured it out I think. After one clicks on the member avatar and a popup appears and you select "start a conversation" and write in a message, At the bottom of the page are three buttons. One needs to click at the bottom on "Start a Conversation" button again (seems repetitious of a previous step).

This step is not at all obvious. Perhaps a click button that reads "Send Message" might be more appropriate.

Thanks to scallywag, "I've got 'er done" and to Randy, I may have messaged you more than once so be watchful of duplications.

OK, I finally figured it out I think. After one clicks on the member avatar and a popup appears and you select "start a conversation" and write in a message, At the bottom of the page are three buttons. One needs to click at the bottom on "Start a Conversation" button again (seems repetitious of a previous step).

This step is not at all obvious. Perhaps a click button that reads "Send Message" might be more appropriate.

Thanks to scallywag, "I've got 'er done" and to Randy, I may have messaged you more than once so be watchful of duplications.

When they first switched to this new format, I had the same problem.........for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to send a PM.

Hows my ole buddy Randy?

I'm working too hard.......but I'm healthy, happy, and full of ****. :D

How's my friend Andy doing?

Checking PMs now brody. :)

Cope1024: One long sleeve XXL and a short sleeve XXL.
scallywag: Two long sleeve T's in gray, size Large.
pcrevelli: Two XL pocket tees.
bag-o-donuts: Two XXL
Moparmyway: One XXL long sleeve gray T-shirt.
Fishinfreak99: Three - 2x long sleeve no pocket. Two - 2x short sleeve no pocket.
showrguy: Four gray pocket tees, Large
hseII: Four, large gray, w/ pockets.
Rudedog: Three XXXL Gray T Shirts.
Ray Bell: One XXL long sleeved shirt with pocket.
Zero_sum: One gray T in large, One Large hoodie.
Stihl Livin: One xxl hoodie.
Pud: Two medium shirts, One large shirt and One medium hoodie.
hanniedog: Two XXL pocket tee-shirts. One gray and one blue.
Time's Standing Stihl: One XXL Long Sleeve in tall if possible.
Roll Tide: Two Large short sleeve shirts.
mcginkleschmidt: Two XL short sleeve gray.
CR500: Two purple T shirts XXL.
glock37: 2 XXL Pocket T Shirts in gray.
KG441c: One XL short sleeve.
Big_6: One gray, long sleeve XL, One gray, short sleeve XL

Latest posts

Back