• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind'ed Husqvarna 576XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uldis

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello, fellow AS members,
Day has come to be parted with my favorite saw - Mastermind'ed Husqvarna 576XP (sticker is not there, as I bought the European version, modded and then inserted HD air filter and cover, but I am sure Randy can confirm this work as it is the only one he has done for a guy in Latvia :) ). Ordered from Sweden, shipped to USA to Randy for work and got back - really nice saw - plenty of power yet so smooth. But due to educational expenses additional buck is needed. I bought this saw for loggers' competition, but sadly only went to two of them. Altogether it has about 25-30 tanks trough it, so almost new. Selling as You see in picture - PHO and nothing more except additional air filter. Would like to get 900$ SHIPPED + PP fees (sorry, but PayPal is the only method accepted). Not interested in trades as Universities like cash only.
Feel free to ask any questions or additional photos.
Thanks for interest in advance,
Uldis

Attachments

• IMG_0179(1).JPG
    IMG_0179(1).JPG
    794.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0181(1).JPG
    IMG_0181(1).JPG
    826 KB · Views: 88
Thank You everybody for interest - The Saw has been sold and is heading to its new owner, who will definately enjoy this wonderful piece of machinery!
Best regards to all,
Uldis

Latest posts

Back