• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch 300

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Ok this is a very dusty dirty all original (including the spark plug!) mac 300. It has spent probably the last 10 years on a shelf under a work bench. It did not have a bar or chain on it, but it does have a rim sprocket setup. I bought it and three other mac's just to get a parts 245 poulan that was mixed in. (Whoever is interested in the 300 they can have the other mac's free if they want them)

Would like to get $150, but if I am out of line let me know. I am open to any reasonable offers. Has compression but I did not see any spark. Probably needs the points cleaned.IMG_20141103_124212068_HDR.jpgIMG_20141103_124219456_HDR.jpg IMG_20141103_123958684.jpgIMG_20141103_124219456_HDR.jpg

I have not picked them up yet, but I think one was a titan 40 had a bar and chain on it and a ms 42 missing the clutch and bar. Nothing special I know. Unfortunately It was all one lot and I really wanted some extra 245 parts on hand.

Can't remember what the third is. Find out this afternoon when I pick the rest up.

I also have some other small saws that I do not need. I will post what they are and try to get pictures. Should I put them in a new post? Not looking for much out of them.

Picked up the other saws. One went missing since yesterday. Bummer but ohh well. I think it was a eager beaver so no big loss.
The pic is of all my saws I want to find new homes for. Including three that came from steve trexler that I have no time to get going. Open to any offer on any of them including the 300. Or make me a offer on the whole lot. I will add more info and better pictures tonight hopefully.IMG_20141102_151026726.jpg

Back