• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold mcculloch 795

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle561

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
saws 016.JPG saws 018.JPG saws 015.JPG saws 021.JPG saws 019.JPG saws 020.JPG i seem to have aged out of the hobby, unable to lift, let alone start these saws, so i am clearing the shelves.
this 795 is in good shape & runs well. i put a tilly HL on it after trying to rebuild the flatback. i know the HL's well, and it runs like it should. the flatback has the large welch plug & tiny white ball kit with it. i made a gasket/diaphragm sandwich for it . it was the primer kind. comes with it
the bar is 22" hard nose with a new full chisel .404 chain used once on a maple tree. i have some videos.
i also have availabe the power head for a target concrete saw. it as you know, is a 795 mcculloch engine with a left hand starter. lots of good parts including a choke vervsion of the infamous mcculloch/walbro flatback carburator.
the saw is in ohio. i prefer local pick up, but will ship.
$250 + shipping for the 795

Just west of Cleveland, and if this works, it's a link to his saw video. Damn good running saw!

Yes I know, but some ov the guys on here have 400-500 saws. Just be a cause they sold one doesn't mean they don't have 5 more exactly like it! Thanks for responding though!

Latest posts

Back