McCulloch Super 44A

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David_T (MO)

David_T (MO)

ArboristSite Lurker
Picked up an old '59-60 vintage Mac Super 44A a few years ago used in the Missouri bootheel to clear out swamps. Got it running pretty good now and with its 24" bar is my 'big mama' saw. Found a bunch of info on the web but nothing on $$$.

Just curious what its worth (if anything).

Thanks.

David

Al Smith

Al Smith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Super 44A

I paid over $100 for mine ,which is too much,but I got in a bidding war.An a-site member bought one for around $50 ,on a buy it now,on e-bay,after I told him about it .They usually go for around $50 to $60 .Sometimes higher,sometimes lower.

Sawmutts

Sawmutts

ArboristSite Lurker
Funny cause i scored a 59 super 44 a last week with a sl9 powerlight and a pm 610 all had original bars the 610 had original chain too all 3 for 50 bucks the 44a and sl9 both run too s44a needs carb rebuilt but no biggy should be a cutter as soon as i order the kit and a chain

Sawmutts

Sawmutts

ArboristSite Lurker
Note that the original thread has not been touched in more than 15 years.

Mark
Yea juat going thru every thread and source of information i can find on these saws for parts sourcing and tricks and tips from veterans lol best way to learn is research as much as possible imo

Latest posts