• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mccullouch 10-10s, 10-10, poulan 3400, 372xp.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hitchhikersthumb

hitchhikersthumb

ArboristSite Lurker
350, 150, 100, 450. All in running, complete, working condition. Looking to downsize a bit since I keep acquiring more saws... 2 more 7900s today šŸ˜¬. Poulan (that runs great) needs fuel/vent line which I have and plan to replace. PM with what you want and a reasonable offer and I'll give you details on the specific saw. Pictures upon request. I don't see things moving too quickly so I only want to go to the trouble of pictures if someone is genuinely interested.

HumBurner

HumBurner

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
If you post some pictures guys would have a better time making offers; that being said, if you post pics and prices, you'd save everyone a lot of time.
Good luck with the sales.
This

Plus rules of the marketplace dictate you must have a price attached to items for sale.

HumBurner

HumBurner

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I listed 4 saws and 4 prices in order. I didn't think it would be that confusing.

There's absolutely no way anyone would've known the numbers at the start of your post were prices to match the saws you listed. Even putting a dollar sign in front of one of those numbers might have helped.

350 and 450 are also saw models. Probably saw models that are 100 and 150 too somewhere.

Assuming leads to bad things most of the time.

Latest posts