Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone send me a copy please? I have an older version but would like this newer cd. I can burn some copies and forward them on when I get it. Thanks!

Got my copy in the mail today, THANK YOU ......

Got a few things to do on the computer and will burn off some copies to send out.

It'll be a few days before I can get to the post office again.

My inbox is open for PM's to send address to, but please allow me a few days to get organized and make a PO trip.

Got a few things to do on the computer and will burn off some copies to send out.

My inbox is open for PM's to send address to, but please allow me a few days to get organized and make a PO trip.

Good man.

:cheers:

I'm ready to send out copies also. Try to get them out friday to the addresses i recieve. Shoot me a PM :cheers: the fact that 3 disks are $22 where i live held me back but i picked some up the other day when i was in the city ;)

I hooked up three more requests last week and don't exactly see any of em stepping up to the plate for the latest ones.

I'll do a couple more, but then I'm done for a while. Can't keep this thing going all by myself.

I'm with ya there, I have mailed out a bunch in the past few years, it has entailed some money. It is a shame that it won't keep going, thought it was a good idea.

Thanks to the un-named guys that took off the date restrictions and all of the guys that kept up their end of the bargain, and especially to those that went way above and beyond, you guys made it a pretty neat thing for the guys........

I'm ready to send out copies also. Try to get them out friday to the addresses i recieve. Shoot me a PM :cheers: the fact that 3 disks are $22 where i live held me back but i picked some up the other day when i was in the city ;)

I'm with ya there, I have mailed out a bunch in the past few years, it has entailed some money. It is a shame that it won't keep going, thought it was a good idea.

Thanks to the un-named guys that took off the date restrictions and all of the guys that kept up their end of the bargain, and especially to those that went way above and beyond, you guys made it a pretty neat thing for the guys........

Thanks guys, kspakland is working on it for me.

Big thanks to fish for starting this to begin with. I'll do what can to keep it going. (after I get a copy)

What ?? 22 bucks for THREE cd's ?

Are they made of precious metal or something ?

I was getting them in the 100 pack for less than that !!

Received my copy today. if anyone would like a copy send me your info. will be glad to send you a copy. Alex
Ps thanks for the great gift pogo & beels

Last edited:
What ?? 22 bucks for THREE cd's ?

Are they made of precious metal or something ?

I was getting them in the 100 pack for less than that !!

I know man it's absolutely ridiculous :mad: I get them cheap in the city but the town where I live is brutal. this is where the rich get poor and the poor don't survive which is why there is one hell of a lot of hippies here. anyways guys I need to fill up an order here so I can justify driving to the post office (even that is expensive) I got a tube of disks here but of coarse I don't want to spending a grand on shipping but I can get a few of ya covered :msp_thumbup: PM an order in :cheers:

I've sent a few out and am waiting to hear back on the hacks to see if it works (I didn't install the 2012 since I already had the 2011). Simply adding the 2012 catalog files to the 2011 works fine.

@RobShelton - clear out your PM mailbox

Latest posts

Back