Mega fire ignition??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ61

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi guys found this on your favorite E-Bay 280134592021 .Was wondering if anybody has used them if so , where they any good?Thinking about my 056 with Boch ignition.I just picked up an sem flywheel#11154001208 and a sem ignition unit marked type GA.Supposed to work on a husky or 056.It fits fine but I couldn't get any spark.Wrong match up or what?Sooner or later I WILL hear this thing run!! Any ideas??
Thanks Russ

They will not work on the 056 - it has 4 magnets in a S-S-S-N configuration. In any case, the "mega fire" is only the trigger, and the 056 ignitions are integrated.

No spark? hmmm... You have the right flywheel. Can't tell you if "GA" will work in your 056... Did it come from a Stihl? First disconnect the ground wire, and if its not a plug-on tab on the ignition back, make sure it's not squashed/grounded anywhere. If that doens't help, you likely have a bad module.

They will not work on the 056 - it has 4 magnets in a S-S-S-N configuration. In any case, the "mega fire" is only the trigger, and the 056 ignitions are integrated.

No spark? hmmm... You have the right flywheel. Can't tell you if "GA" will work in your 056... Did it come from a Stihl? First disconnect the ground wire, and if its not a plug-on tab on the ignition back, make sure it's not squashed/grounded anywhere. If that doens't help, you likely have a bad module.

Lakeside53 do you know if it will work on a jonsered 49sp?

Last edited:
Back