Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back at ya man!

And you folks in the Christmas day storm areas stay frosty! Watch that eggnog grog intake, might be some emergency situations come up in your x y.. Looking at a lot of news, snow and ice some areas, but potential for supercells and tornadoes down in the gulf states here. Both mean possibility of generator action as well, so snag some gas if you don't have a stash.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Put a piece of cherry in the stove a bit ago, and left the door open long enough to get some of that nice aroma down in the basement. Woodburner's fabreze!

Headed over to little Sis's place for Christmas eve dinner, will bring a sweater (gas burners...).

Zogger and the rest of you in the Southeast, keep an eye on the sky and be safe if you gotta do some Christmas cleanup tomorrow.

Merry Christmas Everyone, we did gifts for the kids on Saturday so that is out of the way, my better half and I don't exchange gifts so no one is disappointed. Our tradition now is to have breakfast then sit by the tree and tell family stories and talk about upcoming events in the New Year.

Just got back from dinner at SIL/DIL's place. That was our Christmas Eve. It's 20 here, but no snow. Forecast for Christmas is "widely scattered weather", as usual. We hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years Holiday. Cheers.

Mac & Mrs

I gladly took a 30+ degree jump in temperature to spend the holiday with my brother's family in Arizona. The only problem is that it's Illegal to touch a suguaro cactus and the neighbors got really upset when I tried that dovetail cut on their palm trees. Gotta get my fix somehow.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone.

Light snow in the air...about an inch of white on the ground....fire in the fireplace and a nice burn in the boiler.

My daughters (& 1 SIL) and my 89 year old Mom are with me for a few days....

I hope everyone will be as blessed as I am this Christmas.

Mike

View attachment 269537View attachment 269538

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back