Midwest GTG March 12th 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope u all have fun be safe. Jd tell carolyn hi for me and nate looks like even if I did have the funds I couldn't make it anyways wife's uncles coming up from Texas haven't seen him in three years so familie trumps fun

Man this weekend snuck up on me!

Headed off for a last night of work, might sneak out early if I can. Gonna be some late night truck unloading and reloading, I've got a truckload of 5' 4x4s in back I absconded from work to stack firewood on, and a tailgate full of firewood to bring in the house.

Saws are going in as-is, meaning just as dirty as they were when they came out of the tractor bucket last Sunday. Sorry Woody, I don't think they meet your standards :biggrin: They will be sharp and ready to go though. 2 gallon can of non-E 92 and synthetic is mixed and ready to get burned.

2 projects might be ready to go tomorrow, might not. Got some last minute thrashing to do when I get everything else loaded.

The list of for sure saws is 7300, 5100, 420, Echo 280, and 271 Olympik. On the maybe list are Power Mac 6 and Pioneer P-60.

Hoping to be at the cutting site by 9, not sure how long into the afternoon I'll be there. Sunday is a toss up, got lots of stuff I should be doing, but I'm remarkably good at blowing those sorts of things off to go have fun.

Have a good day and safe travelling everyone!

Yup,

7 new saws and a road trip to a gtg. Sounds like gearhead nirvana. Makes me even more jealous I couldn't go.

Oh well, there is always next time right?

Have a hoot, I know I would.
Marty

Bummed Out

Thought my DOLMAR saw order would be in today but the trucking company didn't deliver the goods.:bang: Thought my new demo saw was gonna be in it. (can you say 9010!!) Got to work the Meat Raffle for the LIONS CLUB tonite but will be at Cozy Kitchen at 7am for breakfast w/pele55. Have a safe safety meeting!!

And here is today's haul after a Craigslist tour of Wisconsin.

100_4675.jpg

100_4676.jpg

100_4677.jpg

Watcha want for the purple one?:msp_love:

Good thing Mark isn't coming

Have the white Russians arrived yet? Can't wait to meet them.

Nice saws Wendell. I can't wait to see them. Pics don't look as bad as you described? Dam those Macs are growing on me!!!

Have fun, shouldn't be hard. :msp_biggrin:

Back